Delete Group Oyj’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, “MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 19 April 2018:
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
- Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at:
In case the file does not open correctly in the browser, save it at first into your local hard drive and open it from there.
|Information needed on the form:|
|Delete Group Oyj’s LEI code||7437005RN1C2L4VRU511|
|Trading code of Delete Group Oyj bond||DELJVAIH21|
|ISIN code of Delete Group Oyj bond||FI4000252119|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
- Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business day).
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority: Go to https://securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
- Sending to Delete Group Oyj: Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Delete has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Delete Group Oyj publishes the notification it has received through a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be examined in Delete Group Oyj Stock Exchange Releases (link).
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx.
There is also examples of manager’s transactions–document (in Finnish) available at: http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/Esimerkit_Johtohenkiloiden_liiketoimien_ilmoittaminen_120617.pdf. This document includes various examples of notifying manager’s transactions in several different business transactions.
For further information about Management transactions notifications and about Insider Policy in Delete Group from Delete Group Oyj General Counsel.