Delete is one of the leading environmental full-service providers in the Nordic countries. The Group offers business-critical services that require specialist competences and specialized equipment through three business segments: Industrial Cleaning Services, Demolition Services (Assets Held for Sale), and Recycling Services.
Delete in brief
- Delete was established in 2010 through the combination of Toivonen Yhtiöt and Tehoc and was acquired by the Nordic based private equity investor Axcel in 2013.
- Since 2011, Delete has made over 34 acquisitions within the industrial cleaning and demolition segments.
- The Company offers services in three business areas: Industrial Cleaning, Demolition Services (Assets Held for Sale), and Recycling Services.
- Delete’s largest customers are industrial & construction companies, property developers and the public sector.
- The Company is headquartered in Helsinki and employs c. 1000 professionals at 36 locations in Finland and Sweden.