Delete Group is one of the leading environmental full-service providers in the Nordic countries, a specialist that works for a more functioning and cleaner society. We want to be the most trusted and efficient brand in the geographical areas most important to us and in the industries of our customers. Our goal is to grow faster than the market.
Delete in brief
- Delete was established in 2010 through the combination of Toivonen Yhtiöt and Tehoc and was acquired by the Nordic based private equity investor Axcel in 2013.
- Since 2011, Delete has made over 34 acquisitions within the industrial cleaning and demolition segments.
- Delete divested their Demolition Services at the beginning of 2021, their two business areas are now Cleaning Services and Recycling Services.
- The Company offers services in three business areas: Industrial Cleaning, Demolition Services (Assets Held for Sale), and Recycling Services.
- Delete’s largest customers are industrial & construction companies, property developers and the public sector.
- The Company is headquartered in Helsinki and employs c. 900 professionals at 36 locations in Finland and Sweden.